Why Digital Scrapbooking?
Are you a paper scrapbooker? Have you been wondering what the digital buzz is all about? Can a traditional paper scrapper benefit from digital scrapbooking? Well, the following will give you 10 reasons why you just may want to check it out!
Top 10 reasons why traditional paper scrapbookers should try digital scrapbooking
Digital Scrapbooking is the latest craze in Scrapbooking and has really taken off in the past few years. Why digital Scrapbooking? Here is my top 10 list:
10. No need to buy the right adhesive. No more sticky accidents. No more trying to figure out how to adhere vellum without the adhesive showing through or adhering wire words and other 3-d embellishments.
9. No mess to clean up. Now where did I put that….?
8. Have the 3-dimensional look, feel and texture without the bulk.
7. You can now share your layouts in online galleries, your own blog and/or website and email to family and friends much easier.
6. Most digital scrapbook kits are created at 300 ppi allowing for excellent printing quality. You can use a printer with borderless printing capability. Wide format printers are now available for printing 12x12. You can easily resize to 8x8 and print.
5. There are many tutorials, forums, blogs, idea galleries available online for help and inspiration!
4. You can print out elements, tags, alphabets, titles, embellishments and more, cut and adhere to your layout. (over and over again)
3. You can design your layout digitally and print out the completed page for around $2.00. When was the last time you spent only $2.00 per page? And have the ability to reuse the supplies for other layouts and projects?
2. The ability to fix and or manipulate photos and scrapbook elements many times with different looks without permanent results. While a paper scrapper can use paper and embellishments once, a digital scrapper can reuse it over and over again. And even manipulate it for even more materials!
And the #1 reason why traditional paper scrapbookers should try digital Scrapbooking...
Instant gratification. You have everything at your fingertips. No need to drive to the closest scrapbook store to find the perfect embellishment only to find they are out stock and you have just wasted time and gas. You can jump online, download and start scrapping right away. No shipping, no waiting, no lost or damaged orders.
Recommended Resources for Digital Scrapbooking:
Digital Scrapbooking from Amazon.com:
Back to Digital Scrapbooking Articles...