Creating Smile Layout from the Family Kit:
by Dawn Stegall
(click image for larger view)
*Suggestion: Print out instructions and have handy by your computer as you go through the steps!
- Download Family Digital Kit to folder of your choice.
- Open the Small Wave paper in your graphics program. (this will be your background)
- Rotate Small Wave paper 90 degrees so the wave is horizontantal as opposed to vertical.
- Save as the file name you want. Do this before going on, so you won't lose your work and/or save over the original small wave paper file.
- Open Broken paper separately and crop to 4"x8". Copy and paste onto small waves background and place center right. (see sample)
- Insert 2 4x6 photos and place accordingly.
- Insert caramels. You may need to resize to fit.
- Insert borders.
- Insert S, M, I, L, E or letters to fit your title.
- Add shadows to letters to make them pop off the patterned background.
- Insert brown tag from the elements.
- Add your journaling.
These instructions are general as each graphics program is different. Play around, look at the help feature if necessary and enjoy creating your own digital layout!
- 6 patterned papers
- 2 solid distressed papers
- Textured brown alpha
- Wavy alpha
- 28 elements (tags, patches, swirls, labels, journaling strips, etc.)
- 1 border
- Bonus: caramel photo
Family kit and more available in That Scrapbook Store...
More Digital Tutorials...