Creating Bohemian Beauty Layout from the Bohemian Autumn kit:
by Oletta Branstiter
The Summer fashion fad inspired me to create the Bohemian Autumn Kit. Clothing that celebrates the warmth and free spirit of a Gypsy lifestyle moves naturally into Indian Summer and the warm colors of Fall.
These papers and elements worked perfectly as a frame for a photo of my daughter as a first-time bridesmaid!
Do you have a Bohemian Beauty?
Here’s how I created this layout:
- Download Bohemian Autumn Digital Kit Papers, Elements and Vellums.
- Place these files in your own graphics folder for use with your favorite scrapbooking software.
- Select RedGoldLeaf “paper”, place and size this graphic on your “canvas”. (GoldenLeaves would be a good choice, as well.)
- Select DenimWithRibbon “paper” from graphics file, place and size in the center of RedGoldLeaf background.
- Select GreenPaper, place and size to upper right, over DenimWithRibbon graphic.
- Select JewelPanes “paper”, place and size on top of GreenPaper (GreenPaper becomes a matted frame around the JewelPanes graphic.)
- Select, place and size GoldPaper graphic onto lower left of JewelPanes graphic.
- Select, place and size your own Bohemian Beauty photo on top of GoldPaper graphic (GoldPaper graphic becomes a mat for your photo).
- Select CopperRose element from the Bohemian Autumn Elements graphic file. Place and size CopperRose element as a button over the upper right corner of your photo and GoldPaper mat.
- Select BlackDiagStitch from Bohemian Autumn Vellums. Place and size stitching on lower edge of DenimWithRibbon graphic. (Because small graphics like stitching elements are created with minute detail, you may have to be patient with your software as you manipulate this graphic to your liking.)
- Add the appropriate title/text. (I used Blackadder font.)
This is an extra-large kit with so many possibilities! Let yourself go as you play with color and texture combinations to create scrapbook pages, Thanksgiving cards, gift tags and more!
Bohemian Autumn Kit:
Bohemian Autumn kit and more available in That Scrapbook Store...
More Digital Tutorials...